8/23/2015

TEROR AND AGAETE





Finally i've found a photoediting program what I like and where I can choose the sizes how I really want!
I think the pics loose the quality, or is my laptop screen just this shit that it lookslike? I don't know, but now they are same sizes and bigger !

This pics are taken two days ago, when we where in Agaete and Teror, driving and walking around. 















We havent see this bungalow yet, but I think we already decided to move in Taurito, and i'm soo excited, monday we get the keys and start plan decoration and wall colors, this house we going to keep as long as we can, like holiday home ! 

Pics are taken by my Canon, a bit better then Sony, what you guys think ?




Kisses 

Ann-Marie

2 kommenttia:

  1. Moikka! Mielettömän kivoja kuvia sun blogissa!

    Heitin sulle haasteen oman blogini puolella, käy kurkkaan jos innostuisit vastailemaan mun kysymyksiin! :) x

    carryonelli.blogspot.fi

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos hei ! Joo mä tsekkaan ehdottomasti :)

      Poista